From the author...

NEW! --> I open up requests for subtitles translation English to Indonesia. Leave your request on Shoutbox :)

UPDATES
- 18 Oct 2011 - Added Videos of OST Glee in here, here, and here
- 5 Oct 2011 - Itunes version of OST Glee season 3 eps 3 added, here
- 1 Oct 2011 - New movie on exclusive movies of the week, here
- 30 Sept 2011 - New review on Gossip Girl epi, here
- 29 Sept 2011 - New movie on exclusive movies of the week, here

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wardah Beauty Haul

UPDATE: New Review!
I am a FD member. And like any other FD members, I always try to keep up on latest make-ups, skincares, and fashion. One of the main advantages (or disadvantages from money point of view), there are sooo many raves about certain products, makes me want to buy. But I'm fan of cheap but great products, so as long as it's cheap and works great, I always want to buy.
After reading Wardah thread and found so many rave, I decided to buy some. Online, of course, I'm too lazy and can't wait for the weekend to buy on supermarket. So here's the products:

Wardah Beauty Haul

I bought:
  1. Wardah lightening day cream step 2.
  2. Wardah lightening night cream step 2.
  3. Olive Soft Scrub.
  4. Brown Eyebrow Pencil.
  5. Matte lipstick on 1 (Pink).
  6. Lightening gentle wash. (not on picture)
  7. Lipgloss (not on picture).
  8. Hydrogloss lipstick on Peach. (bonus from the seller).
All in just IDR 175500 or in USD 19. 5 incl stamps, cheap right!

And now... The Reviews.



  1. Wardah lightening day cream step 2. Many people say this one is greasy and oily, but not on me, thank God. In fact, I like the texture, easy to spread, and non-greasy at all. And the smell is fine too, a little bit too fragrant, but still fine to me. I use this before bb cream and works so fine throughout the day. The lightening process? let's wait till a few weeks to see. 
  2. Wardah lightening night cream step 2. Everyone raves about this. They said it's awesome. and I soooo second that. Non oily, easy to spread, makes skin supple. Although it's a little bit stinging when first put on, but it's fine. The lightening process? Wait till few weeks. Update: I think my blackheads start to disappear! My skin feels smooth to touch. Not too bumpy like always. My HG!
  3. Olive Soft Scrub. Simply my HG! Exfoliate well, and soft! Even I don't think I need lotion after scrubbing.
  4. Brown Eyebrow Pencil. Good color, natural. Just like my previous eyebrow pencil Pixy. But I love how this comes with eyebrow brush :)
  5. Matte lipstick on Pink. The color so nice, it's pink natural, without looking like you're trying too hard. And long lasting too :)
  6. Lightening gentle wash. Great facial wash. Non-soap, and makes skin supple. To be honest, I doubt a little about the cleanliness. But I think It's adequate to clean not-heavy make up.
  7. Lipgloss. Simply the best! It's moisturizing, not clumpy, and I love the vanilla smell :) If you lick on it (which I did most time) it's like milk. Me likey!
  8. Hydrogloss lipstick on Peach. I quite like this, even though the color not too strong. But that's why I like, my lips already big and pigmented, so I don't need another strong color to make it look too big, duh. This on my lips:
 
hydrogloss on my lips
 Overall, I'm satisfied with all the products. I think this is good brand. Will be buying more from this brand :)





No comments:

Post a Comment