From the author...

NEW! --> I open up requests for subtitles translation English to Indonesia. Leave your request on Shoutbox :)

UPDATES
- 18 Oct 2011 - Added Videos of OST Glee in here, here, and here
- 5 Oct 2011 - Itunes version of OST Glee season 3 eps 3 added, here
- 1 Oct 2011 - New movie on exclusive movies of the week, here
- 30 Sept 2011 - New review on Gossip Girl epi, here
- 29 Sept 2011 - New movie on exclusive movies of the week, here

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Seventh Subbing - Supernatural season 7 Episode 6

Took me pretty short time on this. Well, because I'm so in the mood of subbing and love this show, and been watching it since season 1 :) Here's:

Subtitle Indonesia for Supernatural season 7 Episode 6 - Slash Fiction

Next project: TBA! =)

PS: I open up requests for next translation. Feel free to comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment